Thursday, February 24, 2022

Butterflies and Flowers Masks with Catching Butterflies fun fold

Happy Thursday everyone!  So happy you're here.  Today's projects stem from one of my friends asking how to complete a certain fun fold.  So while I was helping her figure out the measurements, I created these cards.  The first card is one I created for my Tuesday night Facebook live and features the Sale-a-bration stamp set Catching Butterflies which can only be received for free with a qualifying purchase through February, 2022.  Time is running out to get this stamp set for free.  Click on the shopping cart in the upper right to go to my online store and click on Sale-a-bration to see what all you can earn for free. To watch the video on how I put this card together, click here:  https://youtu.be/HQXvu3NF2lg 





Measurements and Supplies:
Card Base of Coastal Cabana 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper (DSP) Friendly Hello, 12 x 5 1/4" (score at 2 and 4" from each end in landscape)
Focal layer and inside layer, Pool Party 3 1/8 x 4 3/8"
Image layer and inside focal image, Basic White 3 x 4 1/4"
Butterflies and Flowers Layering Decorative Masks
Catching Butterflies stamp set
Pool Party and Momento Tuxedo Black ink pads
Stampin' Blends in Fresh Freesia, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Pale Papaya

Thank for stopping by my blog today.  I really appreciate it.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  You can order any supplies you might need by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  If you order by February 28, 2022, you can choose one free Sale-a-Bration product for every $50 in product you purchase.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: