Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Friendly Hello by Stampin' Up! medley of all occasion cards

 Today's post includes several cards I made during my Facebook Live Tuesday, February 1, 2022....Well, I actually only completed one of cards live, but showed how easy it would be make two additional cards with just a few steps.  You can watch the replay here on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/3YhZZ7clnas 

My first card is a great layout sketch which can be used to easily use up pattern paper scraps.  It's also easily adapted for every occasion.  Just change out the pattern paper, focal image and sentiment and it's a whole new card.  All products used are by Stampin' Up! and can be purchased in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Measurements for this card: 
Base card 5 1/2x8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" Pool Party
3 3/4 x 5" base layer in Basic White
4 pieces pattern paper (2 each) 1 3/4x 2 3/8"
Cardstock piece behind focal diecut is 3 1 7/8" Shaded Spruce
Stitched So Sweetly die cut for focal image in Basic White
Sentiment die cut also Stitched So Sweetly dies in Basic White
Friendly Hello Stamp and Designer Series Paper (bundled, free Sale-a-Bration item with qualifying purchase through Feb. 2022)
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Stampin' Blends in Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green
Sentiment from Inspired Thoughts
Here is the second card which I finished following the live.  
Measurements:
Base card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 Basic White
Pastel Pearls for embellishment
Base layer 3 3/4 x 5 Basic Black
DSP 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 Hello Friendly, I stamped the black outline around the flowers directly onto the pattern paper (I show this in the video)
Stitched So Sweetly die cut in Basic White, ink blended with Granny Apple Green and leave stems stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Basic Black layer behind die cut 3 x 1 7/8
Stamped images in Momento on Basic White, Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends used for vein lines
Sentiment die cut, Stitched So Sweetly
Sentiment from Happy and Heartfelt.  

The final card is one I also showed in the video how to line up the leaf image on the Stamperatus and stamp directly onto the DSP.  
Card measurements: 
Base card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, in Pale Papaya
Base Layer, 3 1/2 x 4 1/4" in Basic Black
DSP layer 3 1/4 x 4 (really, I used a scrap I had, cut it down just a bit to the size, then added the black layer at 1/4" larger.)
Sentiment from Many Messages, embossed in white on Basic Black and cut with the Messages die.
Gingham Ribbon for bow

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I really appreciate it.  I hope I have inspired you and shown you several ways to use this free Hello Friendly stamp and DSP bundle by Stampin' Up!  Hurry if you would like to get yours for free, Sale-a-Bration only lasts through February 28, 2022, and supplies are limited.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: