Saturday, October 30, 2021

Warm winter wishes with Snowbody Better

 Here it is Saturday already!  I have another project for you today I made during my weekly Tuesday night live over on Facebook.  I would love it if you followed me there.  I usually make two projects every Tuesday evening live at 7:45 pm PDT.  You can always watch the replay over on my YouTube page at Teresa Harper kntdesignsbyTeresa.  

I started this project by stamping and coloring the snowman image in Momento Tuxedo black ink as I colored with Stampin’ Blends markers which are alcohol based.  I then fussy cut out the image with my paper snips.  I die cut a piece of basic white cardstock using the second largest Scalloped Contour die.  To this I stamped the snowflake image from Welcoming Woods stamp set in Versamark ink randomly on the top 2/3 of the die cut, added white embossing powder and heat set the powder.  Next, I used a blending brush and Misty Moonlight ink to add a little color to the “sky”.  I then began building my card layers.  To the Night of Navy cardbase, I added a piece of Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, then added my scalloped die cut.  The snowmen were then added to the scalloped die cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals to give added depth.  The sentiment piece is stamped in Night of Navy ink on Misty Moonlight cardstock, then clear embossing powder was immediately added and heat set.  It must be done very fast as our classic ink dries quickly so you need to have all your supplies open and ready to go.). The sentiment was then cut out with a die from Beautiful Trees dies.  Finally, I added some white gems from Elegent Gems.   



Supplies used:
Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper 4 x 5 1/4”
Night of Navy cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2”
Basic White Cardstock, half sheet for stamping and die cutting 
Misty Moonlight cardstock scrap for sentiment
Stampin’ Blends in Misty Moonlight light, Balmy Blue light, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent
Blending Brush
ink pads in Momento Tuxedo black, Versamark clear and Night of Navy
White and clear embossing powders
Scalloped Contour Dies
Snowbody Better stamp set
Welcoming Woods stamp set

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I’ve used, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I would really appreciate your business.

Until next time, happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: