Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Evergreen friendships are deer

 Good morning everyone!  Today is the final day of our 5-night craft retreat.  We will all be returning to our prospective busy lives but it was very nice to get away from reality if only for a short time.  I want to thank all the ladies for such a wonderful getaway.  Today’s project is one that I shared with the ladies during one of two make-n-take sessions.  It features the Peaceful Dear bundle of products by Stampin’ Up!  I call this a #simplestamping project as it uses, stamps, ink, and paper. I did add an embellishment in the rhinestones.  You can punch your dear out with the coordinating punch, but honestly I forgot I had the punch, so I fussy cut the deer.  I also fussy cut the sentiment.  When the girls made their cards, we used a frame from the Ornate frames die set to cut out the sentiment and we used the punch!  

Products used 
Cardstock in Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler and Basic White
Inks in Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Momento Tuxedo Black
Stampin’ Blends in Soft Suede combo, Lt Petal Pink
Red Rhinestones

Thought I would share this photo I took Monday night as a few of us walked down the lane to lock the gate.  It was a beautiful night, if a bit on the chilly side here in Oregon.



Thanks for taking time from your busy day.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Should you need to order any supplies, I would be appreciative of your business.  Just click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner and it will take you to my online store.  

Have a great day, stay healthy and happy.  Happy stamping!

Teresa





No comments: