Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Welcoming Woods Snowbuddy Better

 Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope your week is going well.  Today I have a card featuring Snowbuddy Better and Welcoming Woods by Stampin’ Up!  I hope you love this card as much as I do.  I’m a sucker a stamp set with snowflakes and/or snowmen, so it’s no surprise this stamp set made it into my collection.  When I purchased the Welcoming Woods stamp set, I had this idea in my head.  

I first stamped and colored the snowmen, then masked the snowmen and stamped the birch trees from Welcoming Woods over the top.  Leaving the mask in place, I then used blending brushes and added ink in Bumblebee, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight to get the colored sky.  After the ink was fully dry, I stamped the snowflakes in Versamark ink, then added white embossing powder and set with my heat tool.  I also stamped my sentiment on a scrap of Misty Moonlight cardstock in Versamark, added white embossing powder and heat set.  I then cut it out with one of the smaller frames from Ornate Frames dies.

Supplies used:
Mint Macaron card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4”
Misty Moonlight cardstock layer 4 x 5 1/4” and scrap for sentiment
Focal layer Basic White 3 3/4 x 5”
Flowers for Every Season ribbon pack
White embossing powder from the Basics package of three
Versamark ink pad
Basic Grey ink pad
Stampin’Blends in Mint Macaron, Polished Pink, Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight Flirty Flamingo, light Grey Granite and light Balmy Blue.
Ink pads in Polished Pink, Basic Grey, Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight
Blending Brushes
Ornate Frames to cut out the sentiment.

If you would like to see how I made this card, you can watch my Facebook live replay at KnT Designs by Teresa over on Facebook or on YouTube at Teresa Harper kntdesignsbyTeresa.  Thank you for stopping by today.  If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would love to earn your business if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.

Until next time, happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: