Monday, February 4, 2019

You make me happy notecard

For today’s project, I used the Whisper White notecards and envelopes which are found on page 193 of the annual card.  This card is #simplestamping and makes a great card for Valentines, an anniversary or just because.  It’s so easy and quick to put together.  I started with a notecard, added a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper stack then stamped my focal image and sentiment from the Meant to Be stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with my Stampin’ Blends markers.  The colors I used were Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover.  Super simple and quick.  I used my Stamperatus for perfect placement of the sentiment.




The inside image is from the same stamp set and I used the same piece of Designer Series Paper to decorate the envelope.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope I’ve inspired you in some way to be creative.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I’ve used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Remember, during Sale-a-Bration for each $50 increment in product you purchase, you receive one free level one Sale-a-Bration item.  If you purchase $100, you can choose, two level one OR a level two Sale-a-Bration item.  Sale-a-Bration runs until March 31.  

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!