Thursday, February 21, 2019

Beauty Abounds as Part of My Story

I’m loving the Beauty Abounds stamp set out of the Occasions catalog.  It makes simple and quick cards.  I used one of the Bokeh dots images from this set.  The butterfly stamp is from Butterfly Gala.  Here I paired it with Part of My Story which is a Sale-a-Bration item you can earn for free.  The card also has a strip of the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper which is also a free Sale-a-Bration item.  Colors used are Mango Melody, Flirty Flaming, Lovely Lipstick and Lemon Lime Twist.  This card was very easy to make a set of four quick cards and envelopes, ready for gift giving, or very easily mass produced if you’re in need a lot of cards for a special event.  I used these as customer thank you cards this month.


I hope you’ve found some inspiration day and thank you for stopping by my little blog today.  If you’d like to purchase any f the items I’ve used, please click on the shopping cart and it will take you directly to my online store.  If you’d like to join my team and earn a discount, now is the time to join as we have a great deal.  All the details can be found on my shopping page.  

Please leave me a comment, I’d very much love to hear from you.  Thanks again for stopping by and happy stamping.  

No comments: