Thursday, February 14, 2019

Be Mine ghosting gratitude card

For my project today, I needed a thank you card and as I was sending it out prior to Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d try this layout.  I already had the background piece completed previously and needed to get it used in a project.  This card actually came together pretty quickly with the background just waiting for a project.  I used the ghosting technique on glossy cardstock and the Meant to Be stamp set.  First I stamped the hearts in Versamark ink and let it dry.  I then sponged Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick inks in layers over the hearts.  To the background I added a piece of the Lovely Lipstick ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon combo pack.  Over the top of this, I cut the large scalloped heart framelit out of the Sale-a-Bration Foil Sheet pack you can only get for FREE.  I then ran the inside heart through the Subtle Embossing Folder which added amazing texture.  I then stamped the heart in Flirty Flamingo and used the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set from the annual catalog as my sentiment.  I stamped this on the center heart from the smaller scalloped heart in the set.

I love how this turned out and hope the recipient does too.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I know your time is valuable.  I hope you’ve been inspired.  If you would like to purchase any of the items used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right, it will take you to my online store.  I would love to earn your business.  If you would like to earn a discount on your orders, please join my team.  You can find all the details at teresaharper.stampinup.net.  Click on the tab that says Join the Fun!

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card, Teresa!