Saturday, September 7, 2024

Happy Halloween Playful Ghost scenery treat box

For my project today, as promised, I have a good-sized treat box.  The finished box size is 5" x 3" x 1".  I sized it to fit individual trail mix packets I found at Costco.  I thought the size would make a great opportunity to make a Halloween scene while still making a treat box.  I hope you find it useful.  To see how I put my box together, be sure to watch the video replay over on YouTube. .




Supplies & Measurements:
Playful Ghosts stamp set 164366
Cajun Craze cardstock, 7 x 9 3/4"
    Score on 7" side at 1" from each end
    Score on 9 3/4" size at 1", 2", 5", 6", & 9"
Basic White cardstock 2 7/8" x 4 7/8" & scraps for stamping 
Peach Pie scrap for sentiment
WOW! Black embossing powder (part of the Basics collection 165679
Embossing Additions Tool Kit 159971 (optional but very useful)
Heat Tool 129053
Adhesive-Backed Dappled Dots 163353
Natural Tones Linen Thread 164071
Ink Pads: VersaMark, Cajun Craze, Gorgeous Grape, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Peach Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Crumb Cake, Wild Wheat, Lt Basic Black, Dk Smoky Slate, Lt Petal Pink, Lt Old Olive
Blending Brushes
Paper Snips

As a reminder the Stampin' Up! September-December (aka holiday) mini catalog is now available to order from.  Be sure to check out all the new items and order your favorites before they sell out.  Click the shopping cart to order from my online store.  Thanks in advance for your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: