Monday, September 16, 2024

Grateful for Peppermint Ghirardelli tuck tab treat box

 For my final project this week using the More Than Autumn Bundle, I've designed a treat box to hold two Ghirardelli squares.  I was inspired for this project by my youngest grandson who loves his cocoa with marshmallows and sprinkles.  As I've said before, this is my favorite time of year as it's treat box season.  This bundle of products from the September-December Mini catalog by Stampin' Up! just screams treat packaging to me.  As Ghirardelli Squares are available just about anywhere, I wanted to include this box in my projects this week.  To see how I've put this box together, be sure to watch the live replay over on YouTube. 




Supplies and Measurements: 
More Than Autumn bundle 164076* (includes stamps 164228 & dies 164075)
Snowy Wonder bundle 164125* (includes stamps 164334 & dies 164124)
Iridescent Faceted Gems 163368
Iconic Celebrations 6"x6" Designer Series Paper, 1 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Cherry Cobbler cardstock, 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
    Score on 5 3/4" side at 5/8", 2 5/8", 3 1/4" & 5 1/4"
    Score on 4 1/4" side at 5/8" each side
Basic White cardstock scraps for stamping
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Beige and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Natural Tones Deep SU 100 & Medium Deep SU 300, Cherry Cobbler Dark
Blending Brush 160518 (small) or 153611 (large)
Paper Snips 103579

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out all the new product released in the mini catalog last week.  You can shop my online store 24/7 by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be so grateful to earn your business.  If you make one of these boxes, please share over on my Facebook group social page.  You will find it here: https://www.facebook.com/share/g/wJGfdyTT83R936zM/

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: