Monday, September 23, 2024

Double Double Toil & Trouble Potions & Spells card

 Well, we’ve reached the end of the week for my featured product bundle of Potions and Spells.  I wanted to use some of the "bonus" dies that came in the die set, along with the stamps for my card today.  I was very pleased with how the cauldron looked.  I wasn't sure I was going to like it without the stamps.  I've also used some additional new product from the newly released scrapbooking brochure with the Designer Series Paper.  If you would like to see how I put my card together, you can watch the replay over on my YouTube channel.



Measurements & Supplies: 
Potions & Spells bundle 164357* (includes stamps 164355 & dies 164141)**
Playful Ghosts stamp set 164366 (for bats only)**
Halloween Spells DSP 166493** 4 x 5 1/4"
Blackberry Bliss cardstock for card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Scraps of cardstock in Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Basic White
Inside card layer, Basic White 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Scrap of Graceful Greenery Vellum for bubbles, 164118**
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack 155475
Iridescent Adhesive-backed discs 161954
Ink Pads: Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy & Gray Granite
Stampin' Write markers: Pumpkin Pie & Lemon Lime Twist
WOW! Basics Embossing Powder 165679 (white & clear)
Embossing Additions Tool Kit 159971 (optional, but helpful)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  To shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

**Online Exclusives items can be while supplies last.  If they are in the store, they are available for purchase.  If they say Currently Unavailable, the stock will be replenished.  If they are no longer in the store, unfortunately, they will not return. 

No comments: