Saturday, September 14, 2024

You had me at Fall card

For my project today, I wanted to show the versatility of the More Than Autumn bundle.  It isn't just for pumpkin spice lattes, but can make a statement to enjoy the season.  I hope I've show that with this card, let me know what you think.  You can see how I put this card together by watching the vide replay over on my YouTube channel.




Supplies & Measurements:  
More Than Autumn bundle 164076* (includes stamps 164228 & dies 164075)
Regal Flora dies 164033
Wonderful Thoughts dies 161491
Splendid Autumn 6x6 DSP 164173 3 3/4" x 5"
Crushed Curry cardstock, approx 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" (die cut with Regal Flora die)
Mossy Meadow cardstock scrap
Pecan Pie cardstock scrap
Basic White cardstock, inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" & scraps for stamping
Faux Glass Dots 164060
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Basic Beige & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Pumpkin Pie, Lt Cajun Craze, Lt Wild Wheat, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Lt Old Olive, Pecan Pie

You will find these new products have just released to the public last week.  Be sure to check them out in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  In the menu, select new to see all the new products.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: