Monday, June 24, 2024

Playful Ghosts treat box July 2024 Online Exclusives Sneak Peek

For my sneak peek of the July Online Exclusives collection, I’m sharing a project I made using Playful Ghosts and a die from the Greetings of the Season set.  When I first saw these dies, I knew I would have to make some treat boxes using them.  This is the first one I’ve made.  I love how it turned out and plan to make several more and have them ready for October so I’m not scrambling, like usual, at the last minute to get them finished. šŸ˜‚ Each box will hold two fun size candy bars (I used Snickers).  You can watch the video replay of the live tutorial here.



Supplies and Measurements:
Playful Ghosts stamp set 164366 (July 2024 Online Exclusives)
Forever Forest stamps 162054 & dies 162057
Greetings of the Season dies 164112 July 2024 Online Exclusives (can be purchased in a bundle with a sentiment set 164113)* 
Gorgeous Grape cardstock 3 3/4" x 7" & piece for tag
    score on 7" side at 1, 3 1/4, 4 1/4 & 6 1/2" (score down 1/2" only at 1/2" & 3 3/4" for gussets)
    score on 3 3/4" side at 1"
Basic White cardstock scraps
Iridescent Striped Trim 163299
Natural Tones Linen Thread (releasing Sept. 2024 in holiday mini catalog)
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush 
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Peach Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Basic Beige
Stampin' Blends markers: Gray Granite, Smoky Slate, Pecan Pie, Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Color Lifter, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Wild Wheat

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope this has helped give you a peek into what is coming in July in the Online Exclusives and that it helps you to make some decisions for yourself on what you might need to add to your collection.  Online Exclusives will be released to the public on July 3rd; however, you can add to a starter kit today if you join my team.  You will find all the joining information in this link.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: