Saturday, June 29, 2024

Friends For Life Miss You card

 Hello and happy Saturday.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend whatever you are doing.  For my card today, I have a miss you card using the featured bundle this week, Friends For Life.  For this card I wanted to bring in some glitz and glimmer.  I hope you like how it turned out.  My 9-year-old granddaughter said she thought this was my best card ever....I think it's a stretch, but I know she loves it.  To see how I put this card together, be sure to watch the live video replay over on my YouTube channel.  




Measurements & Supplies:
Friends For Life bundle 163365 (includes stamps 163359 & dies 163364)* On sale through June 30.
Iridescent Faceted Gems163368
Fern 3D Embossing Folder 158804
Card base is Highland Heather cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Misty Moonlight cardstock 3" x 4", embossed with Fern 3D EF
Berry Burst, Old Olive & White Glimmer Paper 163769
    3x3" square & 1" x 5" strip
Pretty Peacock cardstock scrap
Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP 163317, 3 x 3" square
Basic White cardstock scraps & inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Ink Pads: Pretty Peacock & Highland Heather
Basic White Medium Envelopes 159236

Thank you so much for taking a look today.  I hope you are inspired by what you see.  I have just the friend in mind for this card.  To shop my online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: