Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Sneak Peeks for the July 2024 Online Exclusives Release

 I don't really have a card for you today as I spent all my time prepping for the unboxing of the latest release of Stampin' Up! products coming on July 3.  I thought, I would show you the pages I made to show the dies I purchased and how they coordinate with the stamps.  You can watch the video replay here to see all the sneak peeks of the products I have purchased.  Preorder period for demonstrators is now until July 2.  You can also add these products to a starter kit if you wish to join my team.  You will find the link to join my team here.


Supplies:
Frosted Forest bundle 164137 (includes stamps 164344, dies 164136 & decorative masks 164350)*
Golden Greenery Bundle 164117 (includes stamps 164331 & dies 164116)*
Ink Pads: Garden Green, Pecan Pie, Azure Afternoon, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock scraps, Basic White, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Basic Black cardstock 8 1/2" x 11"
Stampin' Write Markers: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow

I hope these templates will be of use to you.  I find them helpful to know all the different ways we can use the stamps, dies and decorative masks.  These products will be available in the online store beginning July 3, 2024.  To shop my online store for your Stampin' Up! needs, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle number for the 10% bundle discount.

No comments: