Monday, June 17, 2024

Triangle Treat box using Hearts & Hugs

 For my final project this week using the Hearts & Hugs bundle by Stampin' Up!, I created this triangle treat box.  I cased the box template from Marisa Alvarez.  I loved how easy and unique this box is.  You can get three boxes from one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock.  Not only is it quick and easy, it's very affordable to make multiples.  I put 6 Dark Chocolate kisses in mine, but there are a lot of other small candies (or jewelry) you could put in them.  To see how I put my treat box together, you can watch the replay over on YouTube here.




Measurements and Supplies:
Hearts & Hugs bundle 163667 (on sale through June 30, 2024--includes stamps 163659 & dies 163666*
Nested Essentials dies 161597
Misty Moonlight cardstock 4" x 6"
    Score on 6" side at 3"
    Mark at 2" (center) of both 4" sides, score from the 2" center mark diagonally to the 3" center                     mark on the 6" side.  Repeat three (3) times until your cardstock looks like the template above.
Cardstock scraps in Petunia Pop, Mossy Meadow and Basic White
Ink Pads: Petunia Pop, Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight & Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Petunia Pop, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight & Petal Pink
2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems 163781
Blending Brushes

I hope you will give this quick and easy triangle box a try.  If you do, please share with us over on my private Facebook social group here:

To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be every so grateful for your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*Bundle pricing saves 10% over the combined prices of the individual pieces
Sale saves an additional 10% off the stamp & die bundle through June 2024.

No comments: