Thursday, March 9, 2023

You’re a Friend Like No Other Bunny

 Hello and welcome to another fun stamping project!  I’m so glad you are here, thank you.  This week’s projects will feature the Easter Bunny stamp set.  For today’s card, I’ve tried to use it outside of an Easter card.  It would make a cute friend card for any spring occasion.  I hope you like it!  To see the video on how I put this card together, hop on over to my YouTube channel HERE:



Supplies and Measurements:
Easter Bunny stamp set
Mini Pocket Dies (for sentiment oval)
Masking Paper
Flirty Flamingo cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Country Gingham Designer Series Paper 
    4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and 3 x 4 1/2"
Basic White cardstock
    3 3/4 x 5 and 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, additional scrap for stamping and die cutting
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers:
    Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, Old Olive, Gray Granite, and Pale Papaya for coloring images
Loose Daisy Embellishments
Ink Pads in Memento Tuxedo Black

To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I do so appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: