Saturday, March 4, 2023

Good friend Lucky Clover shamrock wreath square treat box

 Another Saturday has arrived which brings another Lucky Clover project.  This time I have a square treat box for you.  These are really pretty easy to make.  The wreath is made with the Cottage Wreath dies which carried over from the holiday mini catalog.  I love wreaths and I’m so happy this set carried over.  I didn’t use the coordinating stamp set, but the dies, along with the Lucky Clover stamp set make a beautiful wreath.  To watch how I made this treat box be sure to go my YouTube channel for the video replay HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Lucky Clover stamp set
Cottage Wreaths dies
Hive 3D embossing folder for embossing gold foil circles (optional)
scrap gold foil for 3/8" circles
3/8" circle punch or circle die of similar size
Soft Sea Foam cardstock for cutting two wreaths
Shaded Spruce cardstock 5 1/4" x 8"  
    Score on 5 1/4" side at 1, 3 3/4 and 4 3/4"
    Score on 8" side at 1, 3 3/4, 4 3/4 and 7 1/2"
Basic White cardstock scrap for stamping small shamrocks and for die cutting the bow
Basic White cardstock for back of box 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
Designer Series Paper 2 5/8 x 2 5/8" (I used the Dandy Designs dsp which is no longer available)
Ink Pads in Soft Sea Foam and Shaded Spruce
Small Blending Brush for ink blending the smaller wreath for the top

Thanks for stopping by today.  I do so appreciate you taking the time from your busy day to spend it with me.  Click the shopping cart in the upper right to shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: