Thursday, March 30, 2023

Taco Fiesta Señor Hot Sauce box

Hello everyone !  We have had quite the exciting time finding out what will be happening in the Stampin’ Up! color refresh coming in the new catalog!  We’ll be losing some favorites, adding back some favorites and gaining some brand new colors.  I’m very excited and this will all happen on May 2, 2023.  Stay tuned for more information!  I talked about the returning and retiring colors in my video which you will find linked below on my YouTube channel.  

Now onto our project for today.  This week I am featuring Taco Fiesta.  This is a million dollar achiever stamp set inspired by Erica Cerwin.  (.001% of demonstrators achieve this level)  I found some tiny Tabasco sauce bottles at my local Winco store and created this box for it.  To see how I’ve put it together and hear about the color refresh, click HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Taco Fiesto stamp set
Vintage Bottle Punch
Tailor Made Tag Dies
Stamp Pads: Mando Melody, Shaded Spruce and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Poppy Parade, Dk Shaded Spruce
Linen Thread
Mango Melody cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
    Score on 2 1/2" side at 3/4", rotate counter clockwise
    Score on 3 1/2" side at 3/4, 1 1/2, 2 1/4 and 3"
Mango Melody cardstock scrap for punching two vintage bottles
Basic White cardstock scrap for stamping and die cutting pepper and tag

finished box size 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 3/4"

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have enjoyed this project.  To order Stampin' Up! Supplies from my online store, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be ever so grateful.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: