Saturday, March 11, 2023

Easter Bunny for a Cup of Tea and cookie treat box

 Here we are on another Saturday morning.  I’m currently at an all-day stamping event with my friends.  What a great day for a Cup of Tea and cookies!  I have the perfect way to treat your friends to that.  Today’s project is a tea, cookie and chocolate box I designed as an Easter gift.  However, you could adapt this box for any occasion all year long.  I hope you try them.  To see the video replay of how I put this box together, be sure to hop on over to my YouTube channel HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Easter Bunny stamp set
Cup of Tea bundle (includes stamp set and Tea Cup dies)
Cane Weave 3D embossing folder
Scalloped Contour dies
Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper
    4 3/8 x 2 5/8 and 2 x 7/8"
Starry Sky cardstock 7 x 8"
    Score on 7" side at 1, 5 1/2 and 6 1/2
    Score on 8" side at 1, 3 3/4, 4 3/4 and 7 1/2"
Basic White cardstock
    cut 3rd largest scalloped rectrangle
    scrap for stamping and die cutting images
Fresh Freesia cardstock
    2 x 3 15/16" (emboss with Cane Weave EF)
Ink Pads in Starry Sky and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers:
    Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, and Fresh Freesia
Iridescent Pearls

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I do so appreciate it.  To order Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Thank you so much!  It really means a lot to me.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: