Saturday, April 1, 2023

Taco Fiesta Holy Guacamole birthday card

 Happy Saturday everyone.  So glad you stopped by!  The card I have for you today is so fun and features Taco Fiesta by Stampin’ Up! There is a lot of fussy cutting on the card, but I think it’s well worth it.  If you have a scan n cut machine, it also works very well for cutting these images.  To see how I put this card together be sure to watch my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Taco Fiesta
Framed Florets dies
Playful Piggy dies for the banner
Enjoy the Journey dsp, 4 x 5 1/4", then cut 1" from the 5 1/4 side.
Parakeet Party card stock 4 1/2 x 11", scored in middle at 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping images and for die cutting Oval 
Basic Black cardstock for die cutting Oval
Metallic Woven Ribbon, Orchid Oasis
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Stampin' Blends Markers: Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, Polished Pink, So Saffron, Granny Apple Green, Lt Pale Papaya

You can order from my online store here.  Thanks in advance!  I appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: