Friday, July 29, 2022

Hello Harvest Hippest Hippo watercolor card

 Here is another of the projects I shared during my FB Live video on Tuesday evening.  For this card, I used the watercolor pencils by Stampin' Up! on Fluid 100 watercolor paper with a blender pen.  I love how vibrant the colors turned out here.  I also think this combination of stamp sets makes a very cute fall card for someone.  To see how I colored my images, you can watch my YouTube video here:



Measurements and Supplies: 
Watercolor Pencils: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive
Card Base Cajun Craze Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4"
Rustic Harvest DSP 4 x 5 1/4"
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper for stamping and die cutting images
Hello Harvest bundle (Hello Harvest stamps, Rustic Pumpkin dies) 159644
Hippest Hippos and Hippo dies (free Sale a-bration items through 8-31-22 or while supplies last)
inside layer, Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Stazon Ink for images to be water colored
Early Espresso ink pad for sentiment

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Please leave me a comment.  To order Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.  I'd be ever so grateful for your business. 

Until next time; be happy stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: