Thursday, July 28, 2022

Watercolored Hippest Hippo Wonderful World fun fold card

 Today's project is a fun fold card I created for a challenge by Dena Rekow.  I started with the Hippest Hippo stamp set and decided to try my hand at a little water coloring with Stampin' Up!'s watercolor pencils.  I also wanted to use some free Sale a-bration items in this card.  I think I've achieved all the goals I set out for with this card.  I sure hope you like it.  You can watch the FB Live replay over on my YouTube channel here



Supplies and Measurements:
22" Satin Edged Ribbon, colored with Lt Flirty Flaming Stampin' Blend
Card base, Thick Basic White, 5 1/2 x 10, scored at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2"
Basic White cardstock 3 x 7", scored in half at 3 1/2"
Mossy Meadow cardstock 2 7/8" x 3 3/8"
Wonderful World DSP 4 x 5 1/4", two pieces 1 1/4 x 5 1/4"
Coordinating Wonderful World DSP 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Basic White 2 3/4" x 3 1/4", 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" to cut mini pocket envelope die
Coordinating Wonderful World DSP 2 1/4" x 3 1/8", trim with right side of mini pocket envelope die with top of DSP at the top to make the scallop edge
Thick Basic White large enough to stamp and die cut hippo and punch decorative circle
Stazon Ink
Momento Black ink
Mossy Meadow ink pad
Watercolor Pencils: Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green, Basic Gray, Early Espresso
Hippest Hippos stamp set
Hippo Dies
Biggest Wish
Water Painter

Thanks for stopping by!  If you need to purchase any supplies, please shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so appreciative.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: