Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Wonderful World card gift box

 Today’s project is a card gift box I made for a friend.  It will hold six cards, if not too bulky with a little extra room to spare.  Of course, you can make these for any season.  Be sure to check out my blog on Saturday and see the cards I made to go inside.  It features the Wonderful World stamp set and coordinating designer series paper (DSP) which you can choose as a free gift with a qualifying purchase during Sale a-bration while supplies last during July and August.  If you would like to see how I put my card box together, you can watch over on my YouTube channel HERE:



This is the box I made on my YouTube video.  
This box I made during my Facebook Live.  Dimensions are the same.  I simply used different coordinating cardstock and Designer Series Paper from the same pack Wonderful World pack of paper
 
Measurements and Supplies:
Wonderful World Stamp and DSP bundle from Sale A-Bration brochure (free gift with $100 purchase)
Fabulous Frames Dies
26" of Coordinating Ribbon of your choice (I used Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon colored with Lt Old Olive Stampin' Blend and Satin Edged Ribbon colored with Lt. Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blend)
Box Top: Blackberry Bliss or Orchid Oasis cardstock 6 13/16 x 8 1/16", score at 1" on all four sides. 
Box Bottom:  Blackberry Bliss cardstock or Orchid Oasis 8 1/2 x 7 1/4", score at 1 1/4" on four sides.
Wonderful World DSP 4 5/8 x 5 7/8"
Orchid Oasis cardstock 4 x 5 1/4", die cut with rectangular frame from Fabulous Frames Dies
Basic White cardstock 2 3/8 x 3 1/4" for stamping and die cutting.
Rich Razzleberry or Blackberry Bliss cardstock 2 3/8 x 3 1/4" for die cutting oval frame.
Stampin' Blends in Orchid Oasis or Old Olive to color ribbon if desired.
Ink pads in Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzaz OR Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzaz
Sponge Daubers
Tear n Tape adhesive
Paper Snips
Brushed Brass Butterflies

I sure hope you've enjoyed my project for today.  To order any of the products I've used, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you're thinking and if you plan to make this project.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

This is a beautiful box for those beautiful cards you made! I'm adding this to my list of projects to make! Great gift idea! Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity with us!