Thursday, July 14, 2022

Vintage Christmas Fall Blessing card

 It's been a very warm and busy week here in Oregon.  Today's project features the Vintage Christmas stamp set but I've tried to show you how it isn't just for making Christmas cards.  By using some different colors and a non-Christmas looking Designer Series Paper, I've turned this set into more of a fall card.  The layout for this card was from a mystery card challenge I participated in by Barb Milliken.  She gave us the pieces and sizes of cardstock and we chose the stamps and supplies.  Let's see how I put this card together.  You can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel here: 




Supplies and Measurements:
Crushed Curry cardstock for card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Early Espresso cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 x 4"
Basic White cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/4", 3/4 x 2 1/2" and 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" 
Linen Thread
Rustic Metallic Adhesive backed dots
Ink Pads in Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce and Crumb Cake
Vintage Christmas stamp set by Stampin' Up!
Hello Harvest stamp set by Stampin' Up! (for greeting)
Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals
mini glue dots
Stampin' Seal adhesive
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can purchase any of the supplies I've used on my card today in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Please leave me a comment after ordering, I'd love to hear from you!  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love how you can take a holiday set and use it as an everyday set! Very nice card and color choices.