Saturday, July 23, 2022

Wonderful World greeting cards

 The cards for today were made to go in the card gift box I showed on my blog on Thursday.  If you missed those measurements, be sure to go back and look.  You will also find a video over on my YouTube channel on how to put the cards and box together HERE:  All cards use the same dimensions, same stamp set and Designer Series Paper, and coordinate perfectly with the card gift box from Thursday.  I've made two of each card to put in the gift box.  I've used various sentiments from Inspired Thoughts by Stampin' Up!  It's one of my go to stamp sets for sentiments as it has a variety for any occasion and also has sentiments for the inside of your card as well.  As you can tell, I made all the cards using the same materials and layout, just changing up the colors and DSP from the packet.  

 



Measurements and Supplies:
Wonderful World Stamp and DSP pack (Sale a-bration choice, free with qualifying purchase in July and August 2022)
Pretty Flowers embossing folder
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (White), colored with Stampin' Blends markers
Card Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4" (Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo and Orchid Oasis cardstocks.)
Basic White and Pear Pizzazz cardstock 4 x 5 1/4" for Embossing
Basic White cardstock for focal image 2 3/8 x 3 1/8" (you'll need to six to make the cards)
Cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/4" to layer (Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo and Orchid Oasis)
Inside layer, Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Wonderful World DSP 2 x 4" (you'll need two each of three designs for six cards)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  To shop my online store for your Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I'd very much love it if you would leave me a comment.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: