Thursday, June 30, 2022

What a happy day Elephant Parade sketch challenge card

 Today's project is a card I created from a sketch challenge given by Wendy Cranford during her 2022 Annual Catalog Paper Party.  I loved this challenge, and love how my card turned out.  I hope it inspires you to make a card using the sketch or exactly like it is.  You will find a video on how I put my card together here on my YouTube channel.  Thanks for stopping by today.  

Measurements and Supplies:
Elephant Parade bundle 158697 (includes Elephant Parade stamp set and Elephant dies)
Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes 
Tea Boutique 6x6 Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 5 1/2" (optional--I only used a 1/2" strip on the inside of the card)
Garden Green cardstock, 1 3/4" x 4" and 2 x 3 1/2"
Basic White 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", 1/2" strip approximately 2 3/4" long and scraps for stamping and die cutting your images, and  inside layer (optional) 3 5/8 x 4 7/8")  You could just stamp directly on the inside of your card if you like.  I prefer a layer added inside.
Twigs and Sprigs Embossing Folder/Die
Stampin' Blends (come in a combo with both a light and a dark shade): Smokey Slate combo, Lt. Gray Granite, Lt Petal Pink, Color Lifter, Lt Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party combo,  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: