Saturday, June 25, 2022

Hello You Splendid Thought

 We’ll be taking a further look at the Splendid Day Suite today with this card I created for your inspiration.  As a reminder, this suite is part of the new July-December 2022 mini catalog by Stampin' Up! which will be released to the public on July 1.  I've also used another sneak peek product which can be earned free with a qualifying purchase of $50 during Sale a-bration from July 1 to August 31, 2022.  I've used the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  You can watch how I put this card (along with another)  here on my YouTube channel.  


Supplies and Measurements:
Splendid Day Suite which includes:
Splendid Day DSP, Splendid Thoughts stamp/die bundle, Open Leaf Trinkets and Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding Ribbon
Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards and Envelopes (Free with $50 purchase during Sale a-bration
Soft Sea Foam cardstock 2 x 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" for inside layer
Fern 3D Embossing Folder
All That dies
Irresdescent Pearls
Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flaming, Old Olive, Crush Curry and Rich Razzleberry (included in the two assortment of watercolors pencils we offer.  
Wink of Stella glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by!  You can shop for Stampin' Up! products in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I truly appreciate any business you send my way.

Until next time friends; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: