Thursday, June 9, 2022

Love and Big Bear Hugs

 Hello everyone!  Today I have an adorable card for you to send to someone who might need a little cheering up.  It features the Happier Than Happy bundle by Stampin’ Up! This card is rather easy and quick to put together.  You can watch how I put it together over on my YouTube channel here:


Supplies and Measurements: 
Deckled Rectangle Dies
Happier Than Happy Bundle (stamp and die bundle with Happy Forest dies)
Old Olive card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4", embossed on the front with the Bark 3D embossing folder. (Retired)   If you don't have it already, you can use the Timber 3D embossing folder currently available.
Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper (DSP), cut with largest Deckled Rectangles Dies, approx. 3 3/4 x 5", 1/2" x 4 7/8" strip of coordinating DSP
Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 x 4 7/8", adhere 1/2" strip of DSP to right side, then cut with second largest deckled rectangle die for inside.
scrap piece of Mossy Meadow to punch scalloped oval from the Double Oval Punch
scrap piece of Basic White for stamping and punching sentiment and for stamping and die cutting bear
5" Old Olive ribbon from the Sahara Sand and Old Olive ribbon combo pack
Wink of Stella
Medium Basic White Envelopes
Ink pads in Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I do so appreciate it.  I hope you've enjoyed this card.  I know it sure puts a smile on my face.  To order any of the supplies I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7 for all of your Stampin' Up! supplies.  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you give this card a try.  I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: