Saturday, June 4, 2022

New Horizons die cut scenic card

 Todays project again uses the On The Horizon bundle of products, but this time, I’m mostly using the Designer Series Paper and the Horizon Dies.  I did use the stamp set for the inside sentiment. I wanted to keep the focus for the outside on the beautiful scenery so easily made with this particular suite of products.  If you’re wanting the products from the suite, hurry and get your order in before they’re sold out as this suite is on the Last Chance list and will be retired by the end of June or when supplies are depleted.  You can see how I put this card together by clicking here:

As you can see, this card can definitely fit a lot of different occasions and could easily be made into a sympathy, Father's Day, or most any other kind of card you're in need of.  It really doesn't take long to put together, once you have your pieces die cut and ready to layer.  The Designer Series Paper does most of the work for you.  
Supplies and Measurements:
Card base, Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
New Horizons DSP 3 3/4" x 5" plus scraps to cut out the hill and trees from (one in the brighter green and one in the darker greens)
Crumb cake scrap for stamping the wood plank and for die cutting the two fence pieces
scrap of Evening Evergreen for grass die cut
scrap of Smokey Slate for mountain outline
scrap of Basic White for mountain detail
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Pebbles enamel shapes
ink pads in Gray Granite, Smokey Slate, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Night of Navy and Early Espresso

Well, that's it for me for today!  I sure hope you have enjoyed this week's projects.  If you missed my post on Tuesday, go back and check it out.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  To shop for the items I've used, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store where you can purchase all of your Stampin' Up! supply needs.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: