Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sweet Conversations Bouquet of Love

The Stampin' Up! January-June 2022 mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures launched today!  Sale-A-Bration will run through February 28, 2022.  What's Sale-A-Bration you ask?  It's a twice-yearly promotion where you earn free gifts for a qualified purchase.  In the U.S., the qualifying amount is $50.  You earn one item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure free for every $50 increment you spend.   It's the best time of the Stampin' Up! year.

Today's project features the Sweet Talk suite of products found on pages 8-11 of the January-June mini catalog.  I hope you enjoy it.  You can find a video of how I put together my project over on my YouTube channel here:   https://youtu.be/yv0oyB9uIos 


Inside view of card: The flowers are cut with the Bouquet of Love dies.


Supplies and measurements:
Basic White Thick cardstock for base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Blushing Bride cs 4 1/8" x 1 5/8", scrap for ins
Real Red cs 4 1/8 x 1 5/8" & 3 3/4 x 5" (inside piece), scrap for inside flower
two pieces of the Sweet Talk pattern paper cut at 4 x 1/2"
Basic white cs 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 for inside and scraps for stamping and die cutting heart images
Highland Heather cs for embossing and die cutting large heart on front and for inside flower
Ink Pads in Highland Heather, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Petal Pink
1/8" Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack (JJ2022 mini)
Cut n Emboss machine
Sweet Conversations stamp set,
Sweet Hearts dies
Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder/dies

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your day to leave me a comment.  I read each one.  If you would like to purchase any supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right. It will take you to my online store.  You can follow me on Facebook here where I conduct live card class tutorials each Tuesday evening at 7:45 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/KnT-Designs-by-Teresa-276658209676338/


Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

What a fun card! I love it! I love how you finished the inside of the card too. Very clever.