Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tulip Field Best Year thank you

Today's project features the Tulip Fields bundle of products by Stampin' Up!  As this is an image only stamp set, I brought in Best Year for the sentiments.  This bundle of projects makes some very pretty cards with little effort.  You can see how I made this card by watching the FB live replay over on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/4Sgmgc1JAh8 


Inside view of card:  Both sentiments are from the Best Year stamp set and stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used the Stamperatus stamp positioning tool to stamp the outside sentiment in order to ensure a vivid image.  


Supplies and Measurements:
Card base Gorgeous Grape 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Basic Gray 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Basic White (front panel) 4 x 5 1/4", (inside panel) 3 5/8" x 4 7/8", scrap for stamping tree and windmill
scrap Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape and Poppy Parade for tulip rows inside 4 1/8 x 1/2"
Ink Pads in Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue (sky) and Basic Gray (windmill), Momento Tuxedo Black (sentiments)
blending brush
Stampin' Blends in Cinnamon Cider and Misty Moonlight
Stampin' Write markers in Soft Suede and Garden Green
Tulip Fields Stampset, Windmill Fields Die (aka Tulip Fields bundle)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I do so appreciate it!  Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say.  If you need to purchase any supplies, you can shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

 

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Very nice card, Teresa! Love the colors you used.