Friday, January 14, 2022

Windmill Gate Fold card

Today's project again features the Windmill Fields dies along with the Flowering Fields suite of products by Stampin' Up!  You can see how I made this card by watching my FB live replay over on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/4Sgmgc1JAh8  I couldn't wait to use this bundle of products and I will definitely be making more with it.  It's so versatile.  



Supplies and measurements: 
Rich Razzelberry cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2",  Score at 2 3/4"
Flowering Fields designer series paper (DSP), 2 1/2 x 5 1/4", 1 1/4 x 5 1/5", additional piece for scalloped rectangle diecut approximately  2 1/2 x 3 5/8"
Basic White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8", additional piece for scalloped rectange approximately 2 1/2 x 3 5/8", scraps for stamping and diecutting flowers for inside and sentiment piece.
In Good Tase DSP for cutting windmill base
Smokey Slate for cutting detailed windmill base and blades 4 x 5 1/4" 
Square and Round Brads
Ink pads in Basic Gray, Momento Black, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather and Mango Melody
Flowering Tulips bundle (Flowering Fields stampset & Tulips Dies)
Windmill Fields dies
Stitched So Sweetly dies (stitched scallop rectangles)
Ornate Frames dies (sentiment) 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  If you would like to order any supplies, please shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would love to earn your business if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Please leave me a comment and let me know if this inspires you.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card, Teresa! That DSP is so colorful and cheery!