Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jar of Flowers In Good Taste fun fold card

Today’s projects use a fun fold card.  It uses the Jar of Flowers stamp set (152515) along with Celebrate Sunflowers (152517) for the sentiment.  The Designer Series Paper is from Ornate Garden (152488) and In Good Taste (152494). Both cards are colored with Stampin’ Blends markers.  The ribbon on the first card comes from the Forever Greenery Trim combo pack (152475).  I used linen thread for the trim on the second card.  Both cards are made the same way.  I started with a standard card base of 4 1/4 x 11” , folded in half at 5 1/2”.  I added an additional score at 2 3/4“ and folded this score in the opposite direction making a “Z” fold.  I then added a card layer of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2” to the inside half of the fold.  If you would like to see exactly how I made this card, please check out my video on my Facebook business page at KnT Designs by Teresa and while you are there, like my page.  Look under the videos tab and you will find it.  It was recorded on June 1, 2020.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I truly appreciate your time and hope I’ve inspired you.  If you would like to order any of the items I’ve used today, please click on the shopping cart to the right and it will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I would love to earn our business.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.

Until next time, stay safe, be healthy, make it a great day.
Happy stamping,
Teresa

No comments: