Friday, June 26, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

Blossoms in Bloom is the feature bundle for today’s project.  It uses both the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set (152684) and the Many Layered Blossoms dies (152684).  If purchased together as a bundle (154123), you save 10%.  I started this card with a card base merry merlot and added a layer of rococo rose to this. The focal image is stamped on whisper white in rococo rose and garden green for the leaves.  I then die cut one of thicker floral of the Many Layered Blossoms dies in merry merlot, then added a second die cut in soft suede to finish off this card.  I did cut away the leaf parts of the dies to obtain this look.  I did not include a sentiment as this card can be used for any occasion just be adding the sentiment to the inside.  I did not want to detract from the focal image.




I hope I’ve inspired you today, thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  It is truly appreciated.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear what you think.  If you would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! Products, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7 for all your crafting needs.  I would love to earn your business.

Until next time, stay safe, be healthy and make it a great day.
Happy stamping,
Teresa

No comments: