Friday, June 5, 2020

Good Things are Better In Good Taste

Today's card uses the In Good Taste suite of products.  I used an A2 card base of Night of Navy.  To this I added a layer of In Good Taste designer series paper.  I stamped the feather image in soft suede and the flower image in Merry Merlot, then colored with my Stampin" blends in Rococo Rose.  These images are from Tasteful Touches.  The background image on the label was stamped in Seaside Spray and the sentiment in Momento Basic Black.  The label is cut using the Tasteful Label dies.  These are new releases from the 2020-2021 annual catalog.  The stamp set and dies can be purchased separately or in a bundle which saves you 10%.  I love how this turned out and hope the recipient will as well.  




Supplies Used
Tasteful Touches Bundle 154098 (Tasteful Touches stamp 152562 and Tasteful Labels dies 152886)
In Good Taste designer series paper 152494
Night of Navy cardstock 100867
Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends 154900
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 147115
Merry Merlot Classic Stampin' Pad 147112
Whisper White Medium Envelopes 107301
Momento Tuxedo Black ink pad 132708

If you would like to purchase any of these items, please check out my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be very appreciative of your business.  Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  Please leave me a comment.  I would love to hear from you.

Until next time, make it a wonderful day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: