Wednesday, June 3, 2020

2020-2021 Annual Stampin' Up Catalog is Live!

Today is the day!  The brand new annual catalog has gone live to customers.  I'm so excited.  I've placed my order and should be receiving it next week.  Please check out my Facebook page at KnT Designs by Teresa.  Be sure to like and follow so you don't miss any posts.  I do weekly lives on Monday evenings around 7 p.m.  I would love for you to join me.  

Here is a project I made with the new Jar of Flowers stamp set.  It also uses a sentiment from Colorful Seasons which just retired, but you could use any sentiment.  I used Stampin' Blends to color the image in Old Olive combo, Light Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose combo, Flirty Flamingo combo, So Saffron combo, Light Crumb Cake, Dark Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight combo and Pretty Peacock combo.
The ribbon on the card combs from the Forever Greenery ribbon combo pack which is available in the new annual catalog.  I used a die from the Ornate Borders dies to cut the fancy edge at the bottom of this card.

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog today.  I really appreciate it.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  I hope I have inspired you today.  Should you wish to order any supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would be most appreciative to earn your business.  

Well, until next time, make it a wonderful day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: