Friday, July 3, 2020

Red, white and blue jar of flowers watercolor car

The project I’m showing you today was created as a make-n-take for my local stampers group.  We had our first in-person workshop this month.  As we are a group under 10 persons, we were allowed to meet.  My friend Lynette had asked me to create a card that could be used as a thank you and used the Jar of Flowers stamp set from the new annual 2020-2021 catalog.  This is the project I came up with.
I started with a whisper white card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2”.  To this I added a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Boho Indigo product medley (153132 Or refill 153925) cut at 4 x 5 1/4”.  I die cut the second largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies (151690) out of seaside spray.  I did a very light watercolor wash of night of navy and cherry cobbler on Fluid 100 watercolor paper (149612).  Let dry thoroughly, then stamp the jar image with memento ink and punch with the Jar punch (152703).  This punch can be purchased separately, or as a bundle (154064 ) with the Jar of Flowers stamp set.  I then stamped the floral spray from Jar of Flowers (152515) on whisper white card stock with momento ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends in misty moonlight, cherry cobbler, just jade, light seaside spray, light night of navy.  I used wink of Stella on the white flowers and the cherry cobbler flowers.  I then fussy cut the floral spray.  I first added my jar to the seaside spray die cut and then used stampin’ dimensionals to add the floral image.  

I thought this card could be used for most any occasion and certainly fits the upcoming holiday.  I hope you have enjoyed my card today and have been inspired.  Thank you for stopping by.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I’ve used today, please stop by my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would love to earn your business.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.

Until next time, be safe, stay healthy and make it a great day.
Happy stamping,
Teresa

No comments: