Friday, August 9, 2019

Over the Moon Udderly fantastic


Today’s card uses one of my favorite sets from the annual catalog (I have quite a few!)  The set is called Over The Moon (149331).  For this card I started with a basic black card base cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded in half at 4 1/4".  I took a piece of whisper white cardstock cut at 4" by 5 1/4" and ink blended with balmy blue and granny apple green ink.  I used makeup brushes I purchased from Amazon to achieve the effect.  I stamped the grass clumps in granny apple green ink, then stamped my remaining images in Momento tuxedo black ink.  My little cow was stamped on a scrap piece of whisper white, stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends markers, then fussy cut and added to the card with dimensionals.  Blends markers I used were dark lovely lipstick, light basic black, petal pink combo, dark smokey slate, light so saffron, colorless blender, dark soft suede and dark mango melody. 



For the inside of my card, I added more images from the same stamp set.  I inked the moon in so saffron ink, then colored with the blends markers.  I just love how this turned out.  I planned to put this in my husband's lunch pail just before he heads out for work, but as our 39th wedding anniversary is right around the corner, I might use it for that instead.

I hoped you've been inspired today.  If you are in the USA and would like to order to any products I've used (or anything else you might fancy), please click on the shopping cart.  I'd love to earn your business.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: