Saturday, August 3, 2019

Make a Wish with Pigment Sprinkles background

I was playing around with Stampin’ Up!’s new pigment sprinkles.  This background came together, and then it sat around for a few days before I came up with the card for today.  Here’s the original background piece:
I didn’t want to hide the beautiful background, I just wanted a simple sentiment that would compliment it.  I used a retired stamp set called called Life is Grand.  It is a sentiment only set and is one of the new fabulous distinktive© stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has released.  Of course, if you don't already own this set, you could use any sentiment you have on hand.  The label comes from the new Wild Rose dies (149547).  These can be purchased along with the To A Wild Rose stamp set in a bundle and during the 2019-2020 catalog period you save 10% when you purchase the bundle.  151073.  The stamp set is one of the sets inspired by million dollar sales achiever Mary Ellen Byler.  It's a must have, please check it out in my online store.  I added a strip of tricolor ribbon and bow to finish the card off  (149708).  My focal panel is 3 3/4" x 5' with an A2 card base of thick whisper white.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope I have inspired you to try out the pigment sprinkles 149663.  They come in a box with six different colors (bermuda bay, gorgeous grape, daffodil delight, granny apple green, melon mambo and mango melody.)  I used bermuda bay and gorgeous grape on watercolor paper to achieve this effect.  Simple sprinkle them on your paper, spray with water carefully and watch the magic.  Let dry and have some fun.  As you can see in the first photo, I taped my paper with washi tape to ensure it stayed flat. 

If you wish to order any of the supplies I've used today and you live in the USA, please click on the shopping cart.  It will take you directly to my online store.  Make it a great day and happy stamping. 

No comments: