Monday, January 29, 2018

You Warm My Heart narrow note card box

My project today is a box created with the Lots to Love Box framelits (145653) and the Sure Do Love You stamp set (145763) which can also be purchased as a bundle (145966) to save 10%.  The box is made from Powder Pink cardstock.  My next step was to stamp my heart as it needs time to dry.  I started with the heart image from Sure Do Love You.  I inked it up with Stampin’ Write markers in Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst and Rich Razzleberry working from lightest to darkest.  I then gently spritzed the stamp with water and quickly stamped it on a piece of watercolor paper.  After it dried, I die cut it with the coordinating framelits Lots to Love Box.  I then added a layer of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (145589) to the box top.  The sentiment is stamped on Powder Pink cardstock in Rich Razzleberry with a stamp from Lovely Wishes (145924).  The shape was stamped using Labels to Love (144967) and the Everyday Label Punch (144668).  The gold strip behind is actually a sticker from Painted Love Gold vinyl stickers (145586).  You get four sheets of stickers (2 each of 2 designs.). They are gorgeous and add elegance to any project.

This box was designed to hold the new Whisper White narrow note cards and Envelopes which are part of the Painted with Love suite.  The finished size of the box is 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" and will hold four note cards and envelopes (145583).  It can also be used to hold treats or small gifts.

I want to thank you for taking time from your busy day to visit my blog.  I hope you like what you've seen.  Please leave me comment and let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of these items or any other Stampin' Up! products, please click on the shopping cart which will take you directly to my online store.  I hope you have a happy creative day!

No comments: