Monday, January 1, 2018

Party Panda 2018

Happy New Year everyone.  It’s been quite a long while since I’ve posted anything.  It seems Life is quite busy and blogging takes a bit of time.  I set it aside last year, but have been challenged to post weekly this year.  We’ll see how that goes.  My first project uses the Large Numbers framelits, the new Sale-a-bration stamp set Party Panda, We must Celebrate stamp set for the confetti and the happy. Both stamp sets will be available beginning January 3.

What is Sale-a-bration you ask?  It is only the best time of the Stampin’ Up! Year!  For every $50 spent on merchandise, before taxes or shipping, you earn a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  It definitely doesn’t get any better than free and there are no limits to the amount of items you can earn for free.  I hope you enjoy my card and I wish for each of you a healthy and very happy new year.


1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

This is so cute! I love Party Panda! Great job, as usual! Happy New Year to you!