Monday, January 22, 2018

Let’s Celebrate Amazing You

My project today features my favorite stamp set from Sale-a-Bration (SAB) thus far.  It’s called Party Pandas (147221 clear mount) and can only be earned as a free item through March 31, 2018.  I started with a Berry Burst card base and stamped the confetti image from the stamp set in the matching ink around the edges.  No need to stamp the center as it's going to be covered.  My focal layer was sponged using a sponge dauber with Soft Sky for the sky area.  I used a blender pen with Lemon Lime Twist for the grass.  I stamped the Pandas directly on the Whisper White cardstock with Momento Tuxedo black ink.  That way I could use my Stampin' Blends to color in the hat and balloon.  The sentiment uses the Amazing You stamp set (147212) also from SAB and the coordinating framelits called Celebrate You thinlets (146840).  I die cut the word amazing from retired Blushing Bride glimmer paper, but you could use any of our glimmer papers or even foil papers with equally great results.

This card is for my amazing friend who has a birthday on the 22nd of this month.  I know she will love it.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my blog.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you wish to order any of these products, click on the shopping cart and it will take you to my online line where you can place your order.  I'd love to earn your business.  I hope you have a creative day. 

3 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Lol! Love the card! Thank you! :) You my friend, are the amazing one! Love your talent in this paper crafting business!

Tracy Grauer said...

Also, how do you add a PIN button to your projects so I can click it and PIN it from your blog??!

Tracy Grauer said...

Yes! I see that now! Thanks.