Monday, February 5, 2018

Painted with Love narrow notecard set

Today’s project features four note cards I made to go inside the You Warm My Heart note card box I blogged about last week.  All cards start with the Whisper White Narrow note cards & envelopes (145583).  You get 20 cards and envelopes in a package and they are made from the thick Whisper White cardstock. 

This first card features the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (145580).  Each sheet of this paper has gold foiling on one side and a printed pattern without foiling on the reverse.  I used the Sure Do Love You stamp set (145766) and coordinating framelits Lots to Love Box framelits (145653), bundle pricing (145966).  When you purchase the bundle and the narrow note cards, you will have spent enough to qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item such as Party Pandas (147221). {Offer available through March 31, 2018 only}


The second card utilizes the same Sure Do Love You Stamp set as well as a coordinating stamp set called Heart Happiness.  (145769).  I used the Petal Passion DSP on this card as well.  The gold hearts are from the Painted Love Gold Vinyl stickers (145586).   The gold embossed dots are from a stamp included with Petal Palette (145788).


The next card again uses the Petal Passion DSP and the Petal Palette stamp set (birds).  There is only one bird in the stamp set, but a stamped a mirror image to have the birds looking at each other.  The heart is from Heart Happiness.  I added a stamped image from the same set by inking up three of the small hearts and stamping them inside the main heart image.  A final touch is the retired washi tape from the 2017 holiday catalog. 

The final card uses the same watercolor technique as the heart from the box last week.  This time I inked the stamp with Marina Mist, Island Indigo and Dapper Denim markers and spritzed with water.  I wanted this card to have a very masculine feel to it.  The heart is mounted on a stamped label from Labels to Love punched with the Everyday Label punch.  The gold intricate piece behind is from the Petals and More thinlets dies (145655) which I also used to die cut the birds in the card above.  You an purchase the Petal Palette stamp set and the Petals and More thinlets as a bundle (145974) and save $10.  These items can be found on page 23 of the 2018 Occasions catalog.  You Warm My Heart sentiment comes from Lovely Wishes stamp set (145924).


Thank you for taking time from your busy day to visit my blog.  I hope you found some inspiration and will try your own projects.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  I hope you have a happy creative day.

No comments: