Monday, January 15, 2018

You’re Inspiring Labels to Love

My card for this week features a holiday favorite which has been carried over. It’s called Labels to Love (144967 clear mount) and has a coordinating Everyday Label Punch (144668).  The sentiment comes from a new stamp set from the Occasions mini catalog called You’re Inspiring (145808).  It can be found on page 31 and is very versatile with uses for Mother’s Day, Easter, birthdays and thinking of you cards.  Be sure to check it out.  My card base is Powder Pink with a layer of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145589).  The flower images are from a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Amazing You (147215) only available with a $50 purchase through March 31, 2018.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color the flowers, then fussy cut them out.  If you haven't tried the Stampin' Blends markers, they are fantastic.  They are Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol markers released in November 2017.  They are so easy to color with and blend beautifully.  Even a novice like me, can color beautifully with them.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, please feel free to leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  If you would like to order any of the products I've used, please click on my shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can place your order.  I'd love to earn your business.  I hope you have a creative day.

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Pretty card! I am enjoying my new SU! Blends! Thanks for the fabulous workshop. And thanks for being such a good friend!