Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy wishes painted with love heart card

This card features the Happy Wishes Sale-a-Bration free stamp set along with the new Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Paper.  The heart on this card is made using a marker technique direct to the stamp, gently spritzed with water, then stamped on watercolor paper.  I used Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst and Rich Razzleberry markers to get the ombre look.  The secret to this technique is not to spray too much water onto your stamp.  It only takes one or two sprays to create the effect.  Be sure to let the stamp sit on the watercolor paper for a couple of minutes to absorb the liquid.  The stamp comes from the Sure Do Love You stamp set which can be found on page 19 of the 2018 Occassions catalog.  It also has a coordinating framelit set  Lots to Love Box framelits dies.  They can be purchased as a bundle to save you 10%.  I used the heart die to cut out my heart after stamping it.  The sentiment comes from Happy Wishes which can be earned for free when placing an order of $100.  I colored the flowers on it with my new Stampin' Blends markers along with the original Stampin' Write markers.  I hope you enjoy this card.  I used it as a make-n-take at my last workshop. 



If you’d like to purchase any of these items, please click on my shopping cart which will take you to my online store.  I’d love to earn your business.  Have a creative  day and thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I enjoyed making this card at your last workshop...already gave it away as a birthday card! Thanks for sharing your gifts with us!