Friday, October 21, 2016

Rainbow of hope and love


This card was created for my husband.  I utilized the stamp set Over the Rainbow (138770) to make the rainbow and also for the sentiment.  The butterfly comes from the stamp set Grateful Bunch (140691) and the adorable hedgehogs from Love You Lots (141801).  I used real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, cucumber crush, pacific point, island indigo and elegant eggplant ink to make my rainbow and overlapped the images slightly to blend the colors.  The hedgehogs are colored in crumb cake and soft suede inks with an aqua painter.   The butterfly is colored with calypso coral ink.  I love how this card turned out.  The focal image is mounted on a piece of Serene Scenery Designer Series paper which is mounted on early espresso cardstock.



The lady bugs are also from the Love You Lots stamp set and the sentiment on the envelope comes from Over The Rainbow.  I hope you enjoyed looking.  Thanks for stopping by today and taking some time out of your busy schedule to visit my blog.  


No comments: