Friday, October 7, 2016

Fairly Celebration in the meadow

I created this card using In The Meadow (140754) , Jar of Love (141587) and Fairy Celebration (141554) stamps sets.  The fairy images and the jar are stamped in basic black archival ink on whisper white cardstock and watercolored with an aqua painter using very little water so as not to pill the paper.  Be sure to allow enough time for the archival black ink to thoroughly dry before water coloring.  I used the Everyday jar framelits to cut ou the jar and fussy cut the fairy image.  I was inspired by a card made by my upline Melissa Zessin, and then added in images from In the meadow to create this card.   I stamped the mountains, trees and butterflies in basic gray.



I hope you are inspired to create something whimsical today.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: