Sunday, October 30, 2016

Jar of Haunt square fold flat box

I love this treat box made with the Jar of Haunts stamp set.  I was inspired by a fold flat box video I watched from Sam Donald of Pootles Papercrafts.  I altered her 2x2 box to meet the measurements to fit the jar framelit.  My box is 2 1/4" square and also folds flat.  Thanks Sam!



The measurements to make this box are:
You'll need a 93/8 x 7 3/4 piece of cardstock.  Score on the 9 3/8" side at 2 1/4, 4 1/2, 6 3/4 and 9 inches.
On the 7 3/4 side score at 1/2" 2 3/4, 5 and 7 1/4".  Trim it out until yours looks like the photo below.

Supplies used:
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Tangerine Tango Cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Jar of Haunts Stamp Set 142247
Everyday Jar Framelits 141490
Old Olive, Rose Red, Basic Gray, and Stazon black ink pads 
Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write markers
Aqua Painter

DSP from retired Brights collection paper stack (you could use any DSP you have on hand.). Dsp is cut at 2" square.  You will need 4 pieces.  I left mine plain on the back side and bottom.  
The jar and mummy are stamped in Stazon black ink on Whisper White Cardstock.  I colored the liquid in with rose red ink using an aqua painter.  I filled the boxes with chocolate peanut butter "eyeballs".  I hope the recipients enjoy them.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are appreciated. 



No comments: