Friday, October 14, 2016

Jar of Haunts Mummy treat holder


This little treat holder is so stinking cute!  He's made with the Jar of Haunts  (142247) stamp set and Everyday jar framelits (141490).  His hat is from Snow Place (139738) and cut with the matching framelits Snow Friends (139664). He's stamped on whisper white with archival basic black ink.  I used an aqua painter and a little smoky slate ink to "dirty" his bandages to give him a little character.  I stamped two mummies and two hats then created a box to hold the treats.   I added the hats and tied them together to hold the box closed with some Halloween Night baker's twine (142027).  The final detail was to add some googly eyes.  He holds two hershey nuggets.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  I hope you are inspired to stamp something for someone today.

No comments: